Villa Rentals - Umbria - Prov. Perugia
- AT GLANCE: 12 people Villa rentals in Umbria
- LOCATION: countryside, near Montefalco and Trevi
- ACCOMMODATION: 6 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, 12 sleeps, 240 sqm
- AMENITIES: Swimming pool 10x5, furnished garden, barbecue, Sat TV, pets allowed, hot-tub jacuzzi, laundry, dishwasher, fridge, oven
A few miles from the beautiful Umbrian boroguhs of Montefalco and Trevi, in a territory rich of extra virgin olive oil and red wine, the villa is a stone structure of 240 square meters. on two floors.In detail: ground floor, large living room with fireplace, sofa and dining table for 14 people, independent kitchen and equipped with 4 burners, an electric hob, 2 electric ovens, 2 fridges, 2 freezers, dishwashers, sinks. On the same level there is a double room with bathroom (also suitable for people with disabilities). On the ground floor there is also a Jacuzzi hot tub for 6 people in a bright environment for recreation and relaxation.
On the first floor there are 5 double bedrooms with 5 bathrooms while outside there is a large garden all around the house with a beautiful swimming pool (5 × 10) for guests.
|LOW SEASON||MID SEASON||HIGH SEASON
|€ 1.625,00||€ 2.120,00||€ 2.990,00|
Heating: € 50,00 a day (winter periods)
Final cleanings: € 80,00
Deposit: € 500,00
Low season: january (from the 07), february, march, november
Mid season: april, may, june, september, october
High season: july, august
Check in: from 15.00 to 6 PM - Check out: within 10 AM
SPOLETO, MONTEFALCO, TREVI: THE CENTER OF THE REGION, VILLAGES AND CHURCHES.
Placed almost perfectly in the center of the region of Umbria, this area divides the eastern and western sides. It is located just south of Assisi who, together with Spoleto and Foligno, is one of the most populated ones in the entire region. The territory, wild and carefully shaped by the work of man, counts many farms with olive groves and vineyards. Small and typical Umbrian towns enrich the area with historic interest, each with its own identity and peculiarities.
- Spoleto: Rocca Albornoz, bridge towers, the Cathedral (in this square is celebrated every year the Art Festival dei Due Mondi).
- Trevi, Spello and Bevagna: each town offers an amazing and unique historic center, reported among the most beautiful in Italy (an event for food lovers is the Gaite in Bevagna).
- Montefalco: cute historic center, the town is popular for its many wineries that produce the excellent Sagrantino di Montefalco wine.
For those who love nature:
Water sources of Clitunno
Colfiorito Park (near Foligno)
For those who love sports:
Valle Umbria Trekking (rock climbing, hiking): Foligno, ph +39 0742.352596
Itineraria: Spello (Pg), ph +39 0742.302301
Horse Center Val Menotre: Foligno, ph +39 0742.660301
Mountain bike, A.S. Gaia: Foligno, ph +39 338.7678308