Villa Rentals - Umbria - Prov. Perugia
- AT GLANCE: Beautiful 11+4 people villa in Northern Umbria near Tuscany, with swimming pool
- LOCATION: Hill, Umbertide, Umbria
- ACCOMMODATION: 6 Bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 650 sq.m.
- AMENITIES: outdoor and indoor swimming pools with hydromassage, furnished garden, Sat TV, barbecue, fence, small pets allowed, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, oven
A beautiful villa next to the Tuscan border, in the northern county of Umbria. The property is fully fenced and offers a wide garden and a 5 acres park with chestnut and oak trees. Thanks to these features, the property offers the best privacy and several comforts.
The villa is subdivided into 6 levels: at the lower level there is a wide living room with bar corner, perfect for parties. On the upper level there are an indoor swimming pool, dressing rooms, bathrooms and small living room. On the upper level there are the main entrance with porch, large living room with fire place, table and chairs, fully equipped kitchen.
On the forth level, there are four double bedrooms, one single room, each with private bathroom.
On the fifth level there is a reading room with a big terrace over the beautiful valley and the Umbrian hills.
On the sixth level there are a small kitchen, one twin bedroom, bathroom and a panoramic terrace.
The property can host up to 11 people, but there is also the chance of adding 4 more people on pull out couch, up to 15 people max. The kitchen has oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher. The dining room can host up to 20 people.
A nice outdoor swimming pool and a heated indoor swimming pool are available for guests, both with hydromassage.
Weekly prices (7 nights)
|LOW SEASON||MID SEASON||HIGH SEASON
|€ 2.950,00||€ 3.400,00||€ 4.200,00|
Heating on consumption (also for indoor swimming pool)
Deposit: € 200,00
Mid season: Apr, May
High season: Jun, Jul, Aug, Sept, holidays and celebrations
Check in: Saturdays 4-7 PM - Check out: Saturday within 10 AM
PERUGIA, ASSISI, LAKE TRASIMENO: MODERNITY, ART AND SPIRITUALITY
One of the most attended area by visitors, this territory around the main city of Perugia makes it easy to travel to and from the center of the beautiful city, in a calm and relaxing natural environment, which includes the plain around the Trasimeno lake. Around the lake there are towns and villages like Castiglione del Lago, Passignano and Magione. Assisi, 10 km from Perugia, is one of the top destination for religious travelers. The whole town is permeated by mysticism and the spirituality of St. Francis.
- Perugia: downtown, Palazzo dei Priori, Fontana Maggiore, Rocca Paolina, the National Gallery of Umbria. Among the many city events we recommend the Umbria Jazz summer festival and Eurochocolate.
- Assisi: Basilica di San Francesco (UNESCO), Rocca Maggiore, Porziuncola, Roman Domuses.
- Panicale: town south of Lake Trasimeno, Museum of tulle, downtown, Paciano, Corciano and Torgiano (three villages reported among the most beautiful in Italy).
- Castiglione del Lago: Rocca del Leone, historic center of one of the most beautiful towns in Italy.
- Deruta: Town of ceramic art, Museum of Ceramics.
- Lake Trasimeno: excursions to the islands on the lake, Campo del Sole (where the battle between Hannibal and the Romans took place), Museum of Fisheries, Ring of Campo di Marte.
For those who love nature:
Lake Trasimeno and Lake Park
Parco del Monte Subasio with many itineraries
Ring of Campo di Marte (Trasimeno)
Citta' della Domenica Park (Perugia)
For those who love sports:
Golf Panicale - Golf Club Lamborghini: Panicale, ph +39 075.837582
Horse Riding Valvasone: Magione, Via Case Sparse 35, ph +39 075.841529
Horse Riding Lo Sperone: Castelnuovo di Assisi, voc. Reale 129 (riding and hiking), ph +39 0758043257
Horse Riding Sant'Egidio: Via Dell 'Aeroporto, 16 Ospedalicchio (PG), ph +39 075.8007673
Sailing Club (Circolo Vela): Passignano Sul Trasimeno, Loc. Darsena, ph +39 075.8296021
Boat Rental: Passignano Trasimeno, ph +39 075.827741
Alisubasio: Hang-gliding and paragliding on Mount Subasio, Regional Park, ph +39 339.2031462
For those who love spa:
Terme di Colle San Paolo